- UK Immigration
- Investors and Entrepreneurs
- Settlement & Passport
- Employers & Employees
- About Us
- Insight & Opinion
Being one of the longest-running economic citizenship programs in the world, the Dominica Citizenship program is one of the most affordable in the Caribbean. To sum up the main program benefits and explain why our clients choose to obtain Dominica Passport, Mann’s Solutions team has prepared a program overview below.
Dominica has something for every visitor, the island is covered with rainforests and mountains, thermal springs, waterfalls and is full of rare parrots. The island is also a truly exciting place for hiking lovers. Additionally, Dominica’s black sand beaches, rivers, and waterfalls make the island an ideal destination for relaxing in a pristine natural setting. The island is also establishing itself as an eco-tourism destination, as there are plenty of appealing nature places to stay.
The passport of Dominica can be obtained in just 2-3 months. Right after the passport is granted, the whole family can enjoy visa-free access to over 137 countries and benefits of the tax system.
Dominica Citizenship program is one of the longest-running economic citizenship programs in the world. The most affordable in the Caribbean, the Dominica Citizenship by investment program offers a quick route to acquiring a second passport in 2-3 months. The program grants the investor visa-free access to over 137 countries and provides 2 investment options, a $100,000 donation to the government or property investment from $200,000.
Dominica Citizenship Program lets obtain a second passport in just 2-3 months. There are no residence requirements therefore the passport can be easily obtained remotely. Dominica allows dual citizenship, moreover, it is transferable to descendants and the whole family can apply for citizenship, including children up to 30, siblings, and parents. Dominica’s tax regime claims no tax on income, wealth, and inheritance.
Dominica Citizenship by investment is available through two options. To qualify for Dominica citizenship by investment program, you can either make a government donation of $100,000 or invest in real estate on the island starting from $200,000.
1. $100,000 — Non-refundable donation to the government fund
• Contribution to the Economic Diversification Fund (EDF) is non-refundable
• The donation amount may vary based on the number of dependents included in the main applicant’s application
• To qualify for citizenship as a single applicant, you will be required to make a government donation of $100,000
2. $200,000 Real Estate Investment
• Real Estate option should be approved by the government
• The property can be sold in 3 years
LONDON BASED SOLUTIONS ADVISERS – Dominica Citizenship Program
Full Support with our Immigration Advisers & Property Consultants:
Property search based on your requirements (from residential properties to high-value luxury developments)
• Property virtual tours, 3-D tours and in-person tours available.
• Due diligence checks and additional property checks completed by our experts.
• Residency & Citizenship document preparation and submission.
• Full support until you receive your second passport & residency.
Mann’s Solutions is an international immigration law firm with offices in London, Hong Kong, and Moscow and has expertise in offering UK Visas and Immigration by Investment services to high net worth individuals. Our immigration advisers are regulated by OISC and IMC (Investment Migration Council).
For further information or to discuss your circumstances in a private consultation with our immigration lawyers in London Office, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 993 63 46.
We publish News, Knowledge Articles and Industry Reports prepared by Our TeamSee all news