UK Standard Visitor Visa
• How long you can stay
What You Can and Cannot Do with UK Standard Visitor Visa:
With the UK Standard visitor visa you can:
• Study up to 30 days, assuming that it is not the main reason for your visit
• Take part in an exchange programme or educational visit
• Convert your civil partnership into a marriage
With the UK Standard visitor visa you cannot:
• Do paid or unpaid work
• Live in the UK for long periods of time through frequent visits
• Get public funds
• Marry or register a civil partnership, or give notice of marriage or civil partnership
Individuals can apply for Standard Visitor Visa if they wish to come for:
• A vacation, or to see your family and friends
• Business, or to take part in sports or creative events
• Different reason i.e. private medical treatment
How long you can stay
• You can usually stay up to 6 months
• If you are coming to the UK for medical treatment it is possible to receive up to 11 months
• If you are an academic on sabbatical and coming to the UK for research – you may be able to stay up to 12 months
Although, it is possible to prove that you need to visit the UK over a long period, you can apply for long visits on 2, 5 or 10-year basis. However, you can only stay up to 6 months on each visit.
To be eligible for this visa you must:
• Prove you will leave the UK at the end of your trip
• Support yourself and any dependents for the duration of your trip
• Pay for your return on onward journey and any other costs relating to your visit
• Have proof of any business or other activities that you want to do in the UK (conditions apply)
You may be able to extend your visa if the total time you spend in the UK is less than 6 months.
OUR CLIENT SAY
I worked with Manns Solutions for my businessperson visa application under Ankara Agreement. Our advisor at Manns, Mr. Pavlov and other workers was helpful and professional. He answered all of our questions in details and meticulously interested in every step of the visa application. They also continue to help us after our visa. I am so happy that I've chosen to work with Manns Solutions. I recommend them to anyone who is planning to apply Ankara Agreement Visa to the UK.
I submitted my visa to the Home Office twice and I received a refusal twice. After that, I applied to the company "Mann's Solutions" and had already received a visa with their help twice. I want to note their professionalism in the work. Separately, I want to thank Evgeny, for his help in obtaining visas. Thank you so much! I look forward to further cooperation.
- November 8, 2018
- January 30, 2018