Turkish Worker Visa
- ECAA visa has an important requirement which states an extension for this visa, 12 months of previous employment in the UK must be proven. Furthermore, students who have the ability to work for 20 hours a week can also switch to this visa and if it can be proven that 12 of employment have been logged. Lastly, a spouse of a British Citizen can also apply for this visa if no restrictions exist in regard to work.
Turkish Worker Visa Extension
The Ankara Agreement allows extensions for a Turkish Worker visa. Moreover, the extension will depend on the amount of months and years spent working.
- Working from 1 to 3 years will grant an extension up to 2 years. However, no changes to current employment allowed.
- Working from 2 to 3 years will grant an extension for 1 years. Howbeit, work will be restricted to the same occupation.
- Working for 4 years and up will grant an extension up to 3 years. Furthermore, no restrictions to work will be present.
Our Approach to UK Visas
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4
- Step 5
- Initial Consultation
- Document Collection
- Document review
- Finalisation of Immigration Matter
- Home Office Decision