- UK Immigration
- Investors and Entrepreneurs
- Settlement & Passport
- Employers & Employees
- About Us
- Insight & Opinion
In Q4 of 2020, officials of the United Kingdom has processed 64 Tier 1 Investor Visa UK applications in total. Taking these numbers into consideration, it can be stated that the overall number of applications is lower than in Q3. The interesting point is that Chinese, Russian, Hong Kong, and American investors are among the top Investor Visa applicants.
Tier 1 Investor visa UK is the UK immigration category for non-EEA nationals, who are able to invest £2,000,000 in the UK. To be eligible for the Tier 1 Investor Visa application, the Investor should meet the following requirements:
· Investor must be from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
· Investor must be 18 years old or over
· The applicant should have access to at least £2,000,000 in investment funds, which has been held for a consecutive 2-year period
· There are no English language requirements for initial application
· No individual maintenance requirement
· The applicant and any adult dependents will need to provide an overseas criminal record certificate for any country that they have lived in for at least 12 months in the last 10 years
· The investor can both work and study
To make sure your UK Tier 1 Investor Visa application runs smoothly, Mann’s Solutions recommends consulting with our immigration advisers, as the application process and approval can be challenging due to the strict requirements and checks.
Mann’s Solutions isan international immigration law firm with offices in London, Hong Kong, and Moscow. We are specialised in offering UK Visas and Immigration by Investment services to high net worth individuals. Our immigration lawyers are regulated by OISC (Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner) and IMC (Investment Migration Council).
For further information or to discuss your circumstances in a private consultation with our immigration lawyers in London Office, please contact us at email@example.com or call +44 207993 63 46.
We publish News, Knowledge Articles and Industry Reports prepared by Our TeamSee all news