Tier 5 Temporary Worker
Apply for Temporary Worker Visa
Temporary Worker visa is for those who want to come to the UK for a short time to gain work experience or to do training, an Overseas Government Language Programme also research or a fellowship through an approved government authorised exchange scheme.
Furthermore, the applicants have to be non-European nationals, they must have a sponsor and they will need to meet eligibility requirements. Moreover, a successful applicant will be able to stay in the UK up to 24 months (depends on the scheme).
The Tier 5 Temporary visa is split to different sub-categories which are:
What are you getting?
LEAVE TO ENTER Stay up to 24 months in the UK
EXPERIENCE Improve your CV with some of the best companies in the world
Work to gain valuable experience
Experience the British culture
Jobs are approved by a government scheme
Improve your language skills
- Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme
- This type of visa is aimed towards temporary workers who wish to obtain work experience. However, only those aged 18 to 30 can apply for this type of visa.
- Tier 5 Government Authorised exchange
- It is only possible to work under this visa for those who are accepted by a company. Also the company must have an approved Government Scheme. Furthermore, the company must have a Tier 5 sponsorship licence.
- Tier 5 Religious worker
- The visa is aimed at those that wish to do religious work such as preaching or work in a religious order. Furthermore, it is only possible to apply if you are a non-European.
- Tier 5 Creative and Sporting
- Sportpersons must obtain a visa. Furthermore, this visa can be changed to a Tier 2 Sportsperson after 24 months.
- Tier 5 Charity Workers
- Charity workers coming from outside the EU must receive a visa to work for a charity organisation also for those who wish to do unpaid charity work.