Tier 5 (Government Authorised Exchange)

Tier 5 (Government Authorised Exchange)

Tier 5 (Government Authorised Exchange) Visa

Tier 5 (Government Authorised Exchange) Visa is for those individuals who want to come to the UK for a short period to obtain work experience or to do training, an Overseas Government Language Programme, research or a fellowship through an approved government authorised exchange scheme. For this type of visa you will need to have sponsorship from a licensed sponsor before you can apply to come to the UK to work. Besides the sponsorship the other critical requirement is that you have £945 in your account for at least 90 days before you apply. By receiving this visa, you can get up to 24 months, entry to the UK. It is possible to switch to this visa as a student currently in the UK.

What are you getting?

LEAVE TO ENTER Stay up to 24 months in the UK

Work experience obtain valuable knowledge and experience from one of the best companies


  • Work in a second job up to 20 hours
  • Bring family members with you
  • Take up studying
  • Stay in the UK for a total of 24 months

Ask our experts

Speak with our experts

Our real case studies

Read our news