Tier 5 GAE

Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange

Apply for Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange Visa
The Government Authorised Exchange visa is for those individuals who want to come to the UK for a short period to obtain work experience or to do training, an Overseas Government Language Programme, research or a fellowship through an approved government authorised exchange scheme. For this type of visa you will need to have sponsorship from a licensed sponsor before you can apply to come to the UK to work.
The sponsors for this type visa can be any of the following (conditions apply):
• Organisations with an approved government scheme
• A higher education institution such as a university or college (as long as one of the following applies: a researcher, an examiner or a visiting academic)
• Certain government department or agency.
Besides the sponsorship the other critical requirement is that you have £945 in your account for at least 90 days before you apply. Additionally, by receiving this visa, you can get up to 24 months, entry to the UK. Also, it is possible to switch to this visa as a student currently in the UK.

Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange
The Tier 5 Government Authorise Exchange visa does not allow extensions in the UK due to limitations by the Immigration Rules to 24 months. However, if a visa is granted for less than 24 months an extensions may be possible. Otherwise, a fresh application must be made outside the UK for a renewed document.
I worked with Manns Solutions for my businessperson visa application under Ankara Agreement. Our advisor at Manns, Mr. Pavlov and other workers was helpful and professional. He answered all of our questions in details and meticulously interested in every step of the visa application. They also continue to help us after our visa. I am so happy that I've chosen to work with Manns Solutions. I recommend them to anyone who is planning to apply Ankara Agreement Visa to the UK.

Neslihan Cafer

II submitted my visa to the Home Office twice and I received a refusal twice. After that, I applied to the company "Mann's Solutions" and had already received a visa with their help twice. I want to note their professionalism in the work. Separately, I want to thank Evgeny, for his help in obtaining visas. Thank you so much! I look forward to further cooperation.

Ayna Ovezova