Tier 4 Студенческая Виза (Детская)

Tier 4 Student (Child) Visa

• Tier 4 Student (child) visa
• Extention
• Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies

Apply for Tier 4 Student Visa
that wish to come to the United Kingdom under a Tier 4 student (child) visa require an educational institution to sponsor them (in other words, the relevant institution must hold a valid sponsorship licence. The period of the granted visa will depend on the length of the course. Furthermore, this visa can only be applied by only those individuals aged 4 – 17 and they must study in an independent school.

Tier 4 student (child) visa
To apply for this visa you must
• Have a place on a course
• Have the consent of your parent or guardian
• Possess enough funds to cover your fees and living costs
• Not be a national of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland

With Tier 4 student (child) visa you can:

• Study in an independent school
• Apply for outside the UK
• Apply to extend your stay

If you are over 16 you can work:

• Part-time during term for up to 10 hours per week
• Full-time during vacations
• On a work placement as part of you course (but no more than 50% of your course time)
• As a student union sabbatical officer for up to 2 years

With Tier 4 student (child) visa you cannot:

• Study at an academy or a local authority-funded school or a further education college
• Get public funds
Take a full-time permanent job or be self-employed

• Work as dentist or dentist in training
• Work as a professional sportsperson or entertainer
• Settle in the UK with his visa
• Bring in family members – if your parents wish to accompany you, they will need to apply for a Parent of a Tier 4 (Child) visa

Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
Your education provider will send you a reference number called a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) once they have offered you a place on a course. You will need to enter this on your application.
Your CAS can cover both the pre-sessional course and your main course of study.
You must apply for the visa no later than 6 months after you are sent the CAS.

Extend your visa
It is possible to stay longer to continue your course or study a new one.
You will have to:
• Meet the eligibility requirements of this visa
• Already be in the UK
• Be sponsors by an independent school
Apply for a Tier 4 (General) Student Visa after turning 17 Years Old.
I worked with Manns Solutions for my businessperson visa application under Ankara Agreement. Our advisor at Manns, Mr. Pavlov and other workers was helpful and professional. He answered all of our questions in details and meticulously interested in every step of the visa application. They also continue to help us after our visa. I am so happy that I've chosen to work with Manns Solutions. I recommend them to anyone who is planning to apply Ankara Agreement Visa to the UK.

Neslihan Cafer

I submitted my visa to the Home Office twice and I received a refusal twice. After that, I applied to the company "Mann's Solutions" and had already received a visa with their help twice. I want to note their professionalism in the work. Separately, I want to thank Evgeny, for his help in obtaining visas. Thank you so much! I look forward to further cooperation.

Ayna Ovezova