Tier 2 Квалифицированный Работник

Tier 2 General Visa

• Tier 2 General Visa
• Extensions Tier 2 General
• Settlement in the UK as a skilled worker

Work Visa (Tier 2 General Visa)
The Tier 2 General (Work visa) is for those who wish to work in the UK as a skilled worker.

To come to the UK under the work visa (Tier 2 General) you must be:

• Offered a skilled job in the UK by an employer
• You are a non-European citizen
• For this type of visa you must be sponsored and have a valid Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) before you can apply to come to the UK to work
• The work you will do must correlate to what your certificate of sponsorship shows

Did you find a Job in the UK?
We will assist you with a working visa.
Who can qualify

• Must be a non-European national
• Must have experience or training
• Must have an employer’s sponsorship
• Must pass an English language test
• Have money in an account
Get your dream job in the UK today

Tier 2 General Visa
To be eligible you must have the following:
• A certificate of sponsorship reference number
• A salary no lower than £20 800
• A required level of English (IELTS B1 level), Unless you are a national of a majority English speaking country (i.e. USA, Canada)
• You must also have savings in account – £945 to prove you are able to support yourself. The money must be present in your account for 90 days before you apply.
• You will need to pass a Tuberculosis (TB) test

Your sponsor must be an A-rated one. Those companies that have a lower rating will need to raise it before they can accept employees. Taking a second job is possible under Work visa. However, it can only be up to 20 hours and the same type of work as the main job.
A Certificate of Sponsorship (COS) letter shows information regarding the individual. The documents is used to prove to the Entry Clearance Officer (outside the UK) or the Home Office (inside the UK) that your sponsor holds a valid licence and is able to provide you employment legally.
If you are currently in the UK on a legal visa, you are allowed to switch into a work visa Tier 2 (General) visa. The visas you can switch from are.
Tier 1, Tier 2 (conditions apply), Tier 4 and Tier 5 (Creative and Sporting).
For those who are students and would like to switch into a Tier 2 visa must have one of the following qualifications:
• UK Bachelor’s degree
• UK Masters degree
• A postgraduate certificate in education
• A Professional graduate diploma of education
These recognitions must come from a UK recognised body or an institution that has a Tier 4 sponsor licence.
Those who hold a PhD must have completed at least 12 months of studies during the most recent stay in the UK and had permission to take the qualification.
Under this type of visa you are allowed to bring your dependant family members with you. A dependant can be any of the following:

• Husband, wife or partner
• Your child under 18
• Your child over 18 if they are currently in the UK as a dependant
Each dependant an applicant wishes to bring to the UK will add £630 to the initial requirement of £945.
For children that are born in the UK, it is possible to apply for permission for them to stay.

Tier 2 (General) Visa extensions
To be eligible for a possible extension after the initial 3 years (it is possible to receive a 5 year visa…
• If You have the same job as when you were issued your previous permission to enter the UK
• Still working for the same employer who assigned your certificate of sponsorship
• You are still earning the required minimum of £20 800 per year
You can apply to extend your visa for up to 5 years, as long as your total stay is not more than 6 years.

Settlement in the UK as a skilled worker under Tier 2 (General) visa
For a skilled worker to qualify for indefinite leave to remain in the UK, you will have to show:
• Proof that you are still employed by the same employer who issued you the Certificate of Sponsorship
• Proof that you are still in the same occupation as is issued in your Certificate of Sponsorship
• You earn at least £35 000 by the time of application
• Proof of your English Language skills (IELTS)
• You have passed the Life in the UK test
• Employer’s letter must state that you will still be required in the foreseeable future
• You have not left the country more than 90 days per one year period
It is possible to apply for a British Passport (naturalisation) after an additional one year of residence and if you have not left the country more than 90 days during the last 12 months before applying for the passport.
Mann's Solutions