Tier 2 Внутрений Трансфер

Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer

• Tier 2 (ICT) Visa
• Extension

Apply for Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer
A person can apply for Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa if an overseas employer has offered a role in a UK branch of the company and if the person is outside the European Economic Area.
This type of visa requires for a person to be sponsored before applying to come to the UK.
Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa
This type of visa is separated into 4 types:

Long-term staff
For transfers of more than 12 months into a role that cannot be filled by a new UK recruit. You need to have worked for your employer overseas for at least 12 months.

Short-term Staff
For transfers up to 12 months into a role that cannot be filled by a new UK recruit. You need to have worked for your employer overseas for at least 12 months.

Graduate Trainee
For transfers into graduate trainee programmes for specialist roles. You need to be a recent graduate within at least 3 months experience with your employer overseas.

Skills Transfer
For transfers that allow people to gain skills and knowledge needed to perform their role overseas, or to pass on their skills to UK colleagues. You do not need to have been with your employer overseas for a set period of time.

You can only apply for this type of visa if your certificate of sponsorship was assigned to you on or before 23 November 2016. Employers cannot give new certificates of sponsorship for this type of visa because it is now closed.
To be eligible for Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer visa you must have the following:
• Provide certificate of sponsorship reference number from your sponsor
• Have an “appropriate” salary
• Have proof of £945 in savings

The appropriate salaries are:

• £41,500 for Long-term Staff
• £30,000 for Short-term Staff
• £23,000 for Graduate Trainee
• £24,800 for Skills Transfer

Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa Extensions
You may be able to apply to extend your stay in the UK under a Tier 2 ICT (Intra-Company Transfer) visa.
Prove that you:
• Have the same or similar job to the one you received your previous visa for
• Still work for the employer who provided your certificate of sponsorship
• Still earn an “appropriate salary”

A Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer – Long Term Staff visa can be extended for the shortest of 3 options:
• The time given on your certificate of sponsorship plus 14 days
• The time needed to extend your stay to the maximum time allowed in the category
• 5 years

You can extend all other type of Tier 2 (ICT) if your original visa was for less than the maximum stay allowed by that type.
I worked with Manns Solutions for my businessperson visa application under Ankara Agreement. Our advisor at Manns, Mr. Pavlov and other workers was helpful and professional. He answered all of our questions in details and meticulously interested in every step of the visa application. They also continue to help us after our visa. I am so happy that I've chosen to work with Manns Solutions. I recommend them to anyone who is planning to apply Ankara Agreement Visa to the UK.

Neslihan Cafer

I submitted my visa to the Home Office twice and I received a refusal twice. After that, I applied to the company "Mann's Solutions" and had already received a visa with their help twice. I want to note their professionalism in the work. Separately, I want to thank Evgeny, for his help in obtaining visas. Thank you so much! I look forward to further cooperation.

Ayna Ovezova