Applicant can apply to extend their stay in the UK under a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa for a further 2 years after the original visa duration of 3 years.Visa Applications to extend the stay must be made before the expiry of the current visa. Under this route, extension applications for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa holders will remain open until 5th April 2023 and settlement applications until 5th April 2025.
In April 2019, the UK Government closed the Tier 1 Entrepreneur route and replaced it with the new Start-up &Innovator visas category.
Process of obtaining British Passport
Eligibility Criteria for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa extension:
• Applicant has genuinely invested at least £200,000 into one or more businesses in the UK to be spent for the purposes of that business or businesses by way of a director’s loan, cash or share capital
• To be able to prove applicant has been self-employed, a member of a partnership, or working as a director of a business 3 months before you apply
• Be registered as a director of a new or existing UK company or as self-employed within 6 months of arriving in the UK
• To be able to provide an overview of your business’s activity,details of applicant’s role within the business, and the job titles/descriptions for the settled worker employees for whom applicant is claiming points
• Meet the job creation requirements
• Any dependents who are on applicant’s current visa must be included on their application to extend, including children who have turned 18 during your stay
• You should apply before your current visa expires.
• Standard processing times for visa extension applications is currently approximately 8 weeks.
• You will be contacted if your application is complicated and can take longer if authorities want you to attend interview, verify your supporting documents, or due to personal circumstances e.g. criminal convictions.
• Once you’ve applied you can stay in the UK until you’ve been given a decision, as long as you applied before your last visa expired.
How Mann’s Solutions work
1. Conversation with Our Immigration Consultant
Our aim with this session is to make your case optimally strong, show all your strong points as visa applicant.
2. Receiving legal agreement from us
We will send you our Customer Care Letter (CCL) which states all legal information about how we work as an Immigration Law Firm.
You will receive our automated email with invoice attached. Payment of 50% of the invoice value needs to be done before we start your application process. Remaining 50% needs to be paid 3 days before submission of your case to Home Office.
4. Working on your case
We will send you a ’tailored’ list of documents which you need to provide for your application, Our adviser will consult you and fully assist on arranging all documents, prepare case strategy and fully comply with UK immigration law for your application form, then prepare professional and detailed Representation letter to support your case in Home Office.
5. Submitting application to Home Office
Our adviser will submit all necessary forms online and arrange an appointment date for YOU to attend UK Visa Centre in your city to bring all original documents.
6. Obtaining results from Home Office
The Home Office will send your documents and the result of your application to our office within 6 months of submitting your application, but in some cases this period can be longer.
7. Guiding you for Next Steps in the UK
Our Immigration adviser will guide you with next steps regarding immigration law and compliance of the Visa extension, ILR and British Passport.
Mann’s Solutions Services included:
1. Taking full instructions of your circumstances
2. Providing you with a full list of documents required for you to provide
3. Completion of the Home Office online application form
4. Full Document check
5. Once all the documents are satisfactory, we will begin to prepare our legal representation letter for your application to accompany your application to the Home Office
6. Your application will be thoroughly revised by our immigration advisor