According to the latest news, the Citizenship of St Kitts and Nevis can be obtained by the Family of 4 for $150,000, the offer will be valid until 31/12/2021. Previously, the family of four people was required to make $195,000 contribution.
The Program is one of the oldest Caribbean citizenship programs in the world. Besides, St Kitts Tax System is highly popular among foreign investors as it’s considered to be a Tax Haven. St Kitts and Nevis Tax System for individuals is most likely one of the best in the world as there are no taxes for inheritance, wealth, global income, and gifts.
How to Obtain St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship?
STEP 1 – Read the Program Overview Below or Contact our Solution Advisers to discuss your personal case
Being one of the most trusted and successful programs in the world, St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Program offer fast-track routes to acquiring a second passport in 2-3 months. The passport of St. Kitts and Nevis grants visa-free access to over 156 countries, including the European Union countries and the United Kingdom. St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Program investment options start from $150,000.
STEP 2 – Learn more about secure and profitable investment options
Choose one of the following investment options to become St Kitts and Nevis Passport holder:
- $150,000 — Non-refundable donation to the government fund
- Contribution to the SGF (Sustainable Growth Fund) is non-refundable
- The donation amount may vary based on the number of dependents included in the main applicant’s application
- $200,000-$400,000 Real Estate Investment
- Real Estate option should be approved by the government
- $200,000 – joint investment with another main applicant (each applicant pays $200,000, and $400,000 in total). The property can be sold in 7 years.
- $400,000 – real estate investment with minimum investment period – 5 years.
STEP 3 – Our Solution Advisers will advise, collect and prepare required documentation and application
Mann’s Solutions clients are supported during each step of the application. Our trusted advisers will collect and prepare all required application documentation for each family member. Moreover, our team will prepare tailored property selection depending on your requirement. At Mann’s Solutions, our goal is to make sure that every client is 100% satisfied with the investment option and finds the perfect second home.
STEP 4 – Receive your passport
The next step after submitting the application is receiving the passport. As St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Program offer fast-track routes, the second passport can be acquired in 2-3 months. Right after the passport is granted, the whole family can start enjoying visa-free access to over 156 countries, including the European Union countries and the United Kingdom.
STEP 5 – Our Solution Advisers guide you for the next steps of managing your investment
Once your passport is granted, our team will help you to move to the desired destination. In case the passport was obtained for investment purposes, we will carefully guide you and advise on the next steps of your investment management.
LONDON BASED SOLUTIONS ADVISERS – St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship
Full Support with our Immigration Advisers & Property Consultants:
Property search based on your requirements (from residential properties to high-value luxury developments)
- Property virtual tours, 3-D tours and in-person tours available.
- Due diligence checks and additional property checks completed by our experts.
- Residency & Citizenship document preparation and submission.
- Full support from until you receive your second passport & residency.
Mann’s Solutions is an international immigration law firm with offices in London, Hong Kong, and Moscow and has expertise in offering UK Visas and Immigration by Investment services to high net worth individuals. Our immigration advisers are regulated by OISC and IMC (Investment Migration Council).
For further information or to discuss your personal circumstances in a private consultation with our immigration lawyers in London Office, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 993 63 46.