USA EB-5 Visa grants the right to live, work, and study in the United States and give US Residency (conditional green card) in 12 months. The program requires to invest $900,000 in a government-approved business. To make application process easier for our clients, Mann’s Solutions team decided to prepare full EB-5 Visa application process guide.
Step 1 – Hiring an Immigration Attorney
- Taking into consideration your immigration goals and circumstances, the attorney will help determine whether the EB-5 visa is the right option for you.
- To make sure you meet all EB-5 visa requirements, your attorney will analyze EB-5 investment for immigration compliance and will prepare all the necessary documents.
Step 2 – Selection of an EB-5 Investment
Step 3 – Investing Your Funds
- At this step, you will be Investing funds in the new commercial enterprise and filing the Form I-526.
- You can transfer the funds into an escrow account (the release of your funds would be conditional on I-526 approval and adjustment of status or visa issuance).
Step 4 – Filing Form I-526
- After preparing and translating all the necessary documentation, your immigration attorney will file the Form I-526 on your behalf.
- The I-526 is the initial EB-5 petition.
- When your I-526 From is approved, you will be eligible to apply for conditional permanent residency (which is a 2 year conditional green card).
- During these 2 years, you will be required to complete the EB-5 requirements, which consist of creating 10 full-time jobs for US workers and maintaining an “at risk” investment in the project.
Step 5 – Adjustment of Status/Visa Processing
- Getting your conditional green card. Depending on if you are inside or outside of the US, there are 2 ways to adjust your card. You will either adjust status in the US or you will go through consular processing abroad.
- Submitting Form I-485 and Consular Processing Form DS-260.
Step 6 – Becoming Unconditional Permanent Resident
- After 21 months of becoming a conditional permanent resident, you are eligible to become a green card holder.
- The Form I-829 is the application to have the condition removed from your green card.
- The investor also has to show that all the requirements of the EB-5 program are met. This is done by showing that your investment in the project was sustained and that you created 10 full-time jobs for US workers.
Step 7 – Becoming US Citizen (Optional)
- After maintaining permanent resident status for at least 5 years, you can apply for Naturalization and become a US citizen.
About USA EB-5 Residency Program
USA EB-5 Visa for Investors, permanent residency program grants the right to live, work, and study in the United States and give US Residency (conditional green card) in 12 months. EB-5 is an efficient route to permanent resident status in a short period. The whole family including children under 21 can apply for Green Card and qualify for US Citizenship after 5 years. The EB-5 Visa requires investing $900,000 in a government-approved business.
The USA remains one of the most sought-after destinations for investors as the country offers a business-friendly environment, high quality of life, great supply chains, good infrastructure, and perspective workforce factors. It can be stated, that the nation’s diversity and openness are what truly allow businesses from all over the world to find their place in the market – and thrive.
USA EB-5 Visa for Investors, permanent residency program grants the right to live, work, and study in the United States and give US Residency (conditional green card) in 12 months. EB-5 is an efficient route to permanent resident status in a short period of time. The whole family including children under 21 can apply for Green Card and qualify for US Citizenship after 5 years. The EB-5 Visa requires to invest $900,000 in a government-approved business.
– No criminal record
– 18+ age
– Reliable investment sources
Minimum investment $900,000
– Investment should create 10 full-time jobs
– EB-5 center must be compliant with USCIS requirements
LONDON BASED SOLUTIONS ADVISERS – USA EB-5 Visa
Full Support with our Immigration Advisers & Property Consultants:
Property search based on your requirements (from residential properties to high-value luxury developments)
– Property virtual tours, 3-D tours and in-person tours available.
– Due diligence checks and additional property checks completed by our experts.
– Residency & Citizenship document preparation and submission.
– Full support until you receive your second passport & residency.
Mann’s Solutions is an international immigration law firm with offices in London, Hong Kong, and Moscow and has expertise in offering UK Visas and Immigration by Investment services to high net worth individuals. Our immigration advisers are regulated by OISC and IMC (Investment Migration Council).
For further information or to discuss your circumstances in a private consultation with our immigration lawyers in London Office, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 993 63 46.