For our client convenience, Mann’s Solutions team prepared a list of Citizenship and Residency by Investment programs that provide Limited Time Offers that are ending in the following months. Please find the full list of programs below:
Portugal Golden Visa grants the right to live, work and study in Portugal, with visa-free access within the EU countries. The program investment options include creation of at least 10 jobs via investing into business; investment of €1,000,000 or purchase of real estate within a range of €280,000 – €500,000, depending on where it was built.
From 1st January 2022:
- The capital investment/deposit category: Minimum investment requirement will rise from the current EUR 1 million to EUR 1.5 million;
- The investment fund category: Minimum investment requirement will rise from the current EUR 350,000 to EUR 500,000;
- The property investment category: Minimum investment requirement will remain unchanged at EUR 500,000 and EUR 350,000 (renovation properties) but qualifying for the golden visa through these options will be limited to the country’s interior as well as the autonomous regions of the Azores and Madeira;
- The job creation category: The minimum capital required for incorporation/capital injection in an existing company that then must proceed to create five new job positions sustained for a consecutive three years will rise from the current EUR 350,000 to EUR 500,000;
- The Science and Research Activities category: Minimum investment requirements will rise from the current EUR 350,000 to EUR 500,000.
St. Kitts and Nevis
Being one of the most trusted and successful programs in the world, St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Program offer fast-track routes to acquiring a second passport in 2-3 months. The passport of St. Kitts and Nevis grants visa-free access to over 156 countries, including the European Union countries and the United Kingdom. St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Program investment options start from $150,000.
- USD 150,000 — Single applicant
- USD 150,000 — Family of up to four
temporarily reduced by USD 45,000 from USD 195,000.
Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program offers limited-time COVID-19 Relief Bond which is set to expire on December 31st, 2021. St Lucia Citizenship Program is one of the most affordable and fast Caribbean citizenship programs. The program offers a quick route to acquiring a second passport within 3-4 months and grants visa-free access to over 132 countries.
Single applicant, 5-year hold period
Applicant with 1 dependent, 6-year hold
Applicant with up to 4 dependents, 7-year hold.
Applicant with up to 4 dependents, 5-year hold.
Up to 4 additional dependents can be added at US$ 15,000 per person.
Limited to only 2,000 applications, Montenegro Citizenship by Investment Program, launched in 2019, offers one of the fastest routes to acquire alternative citizenship for investors and their families. The investment options start from €350,000 which makes the program the most affordable route to a European passport, providing its holder with visa-free access to 122 countries in 3 months. The program is set to expire on December 31st, 2021.
- €100,000 in the form of Government Fund Donation, and
- €250,000 in real estate investment (in the north)
- €350,000 in real estate investment (in the south)
LONDON BASED SOLUTIONS ADVISERS – Citizenship and Residency Programs
Full Support with our Immigration Advisers & Property Consultants:
Property search based on your requirements (from residential properties to high-value luxury developments)
– Property virtual tours, 3-D tours, and in-person tours available.
– Due diligence checks and additional property checks completed by our experts.
– Residency & Citizenship document preparation and submission.
– Full support until you receive your second passport & residency.
Mann’s Solutions is an international immigration law firm with offices in London, Hong Kong, and Moscow and has expertise in offering UK Visas and Immigration by Investment services to high net worth individuals. Our immigration advisers are regulated by OISC and IMC (Investment Migration Council).
For further information or to discuss your circumstances in a private consultation with our immigration lawyers in London Office, please contact us at email@example.com or call +44 207 993 63 46.