The new Dominica Entrepreneur Visa Program will require $50,000 investment and spending at least 3 months a year in the country. The Entrepreneur visa program will start working from the beginning of 2021, and according to Prime Minister of Dominica will eventually help the economic growth of Dominica.
Copy of Roseau-based Advance Global Partners Press Release:
Roseau, September 7, 2020 – On Sunday, the Commonwealth of Dominica announced that it will be launching in the coming months the Entrepreneur Visa, which is a unique platform. This one of a kind visa recognizes the government’s interest in providing a unique status to applicants who make a significant financial investment in the country. It will add valuable foreign direct investment into the private sector. Moreover, it clearly defines the requirements for the grant of a residency permit via investment in an effort to encourage further investment into the island. Finally, this program represents additional avenues for engagement with investors who are looking for options beyond the Citizenship by Investment Program.
The client applying for the Dominica Entrepreneur Visa receives a 2-year residency permit, which will be issued within 45 days of approval, and can apply for naturalization after said 2 years, provided he meets all the criteria.
- Make of a deposit of a minimum amount of USD 100,000 in a local financial institution
- Spend a minimum of 90 days per year in the country.
3 Investment Options:
- Invest a minimum of 50,000 USD in an existing government-approved company through the Investment Fund.
- Invest a minimum of 100,000 USD in a new startup business locally registered in the Commonwealth of Dominica employing at least 3 full-time employees.
- Invest in a government-approved public sector or private sector venture as an equity investor.
The Benefits of Dominica Entrepreneur Visa:
- Fast processing time and favourable tax regime
- Permanent residence for the whole family, including children under 21 years old
- Visa-free travel to 140 countries including Schengen Zone and CARICOM countries
- Peaceful and clean environment, low pollution, political stability
Managing Director of Mann’s Solutions Evgeny Pavlov commented:
“This is a great opportunity for our Entrepreneur clients to obtain a Dominican Passport with only $50,000 investment amount, which will also eventually help the economic growth of Dominica.”
LONDON BASED SOLUTIONS ADVISERS – Dominica Residency Program
Full Support with our Immigration Advisers & Property Consultants:
Property search based on your requirements (from residential properties to high-value luxury developments)
- Property virtual tours, 3-D tours and in-person tours available.
- Due diligence checks and additional property checks completed by our experts.
- Residency & Citizenship document preparation and submission.
- Full support from until you receive your second passport & residency.
Mann’s Solutions is international immigration law firm with offices in London, Hong Kong and Moscow and has expertise in offering UK Visas and Immigration by Investment services to high net worth individuals. Our immigration advisers regulated by OISC and IMC (Investment Migration Council).
For further information or to discuss your personal circumstances in a private consultation with our immigration lawyers in London Office, please contact us at email@example.com or call +44 207 993 63 46.