Thailand offers an affordable high standard of living for any taste and has something for every visitor. Mann’s Solutions Team prepared a list of the best places to visit in Thailand, the most popular attractions include spectacular ancient ruins, scuba-diving sites, quiet tropical islands, exciting nightlife, and multiple UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
1. The Grand Palace in Bangkok
The Grand Palace located in Bangkok also offers a breathtaking series of buildings surrounding it is now more than over 200 years old. The place remains perhaps the most famous and recognisable destination in Bangkok, Thailand.
While exploring the Grand Palace, we suggest visiting the Emerald Buddha and Wat Pho, which is home to the largest Buddha in Thailand. Visiting these places during the sunset would be particularly attractive. As the sky darkens, the Grand Palace is illuminated and becomes a very romantic experience.
2.Visit Thailand’s prettiest islands
Thailand is worldwide famous for its islands and boasts over 5,000 miles of coastline, all of which are just waiting to be explored. Our team recommends taking a boat tour and travelling by long-tail boat to discover as many beaches and islands as possible. Thailand’s calm sea and clear water are also perfect for kayaking, which is a great way to explore the islands without the masses on tourist boats or passenger ferries. The coastlines of Koh Tao, Koh Samui in the Gulf of Thailand, and Koh Phan Ngan are particularly picturesque.
3. Floating market experience
Damnoen Saduak, Ratchaburi is one of the most famous floating markets in the world worth visiting. The place is located 100km southwest of Bangkok en route to Hua Hin/Cha-am.
Another one, Amphawa Floating Market in Samut Songkhram is considered as a real gem. The market is open only in the afternoons and situated next to a beautiful temple. To our day, the markets are still very authentic and frequented by the locals. While you’re there, we suggest trying a range of Thai tropical fruits including custard apples, yellow longan, and the durian.
4. Discover ancient Khmer ruins
Angkor Wat is Cambodia’s undisputed travel icon. The place was originally built during the Khmer Empire as a Hindu place of worship and wander around similarly impressive Khmer relics, many built in the 12th century. We recommend going to the Phanom Rung, in the Buriram Province as it is located at the summit of a volcano. By reaching the top you will be greeted by views of Cambodia in the distance.
5. Enjoy the Hike through the UNESCO-listed nature
Thailand’s national parks are worldwide known for their beauty and scale. Many tourists enjoy UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and superb hiking and biking trails in plenty of spots.
Mann’s Solutions team suggest visiting the following hiking trails and places: Khao Yai National Park (considered to be one of Asia’s largest monsoon forests); Doi Inthanon National Park (home to Thailand’s highest peak); Sai Yok National Park (offers spectacular waterfalls and caves) and Khao Sok National Park.
Thailand Elite Residency Program Overview
The Thailand Elite Residence Program offers investors and their families the right to live in the country for up to 20 years and access certain privileged services and benefits. Thailand is a well-known vacation destination located near Myanmar and Laos in Southeast Asia. The country is famous for its tropical beaches, ancient ruins, royal palaces and breathtaking temples.
The capital Bangkok, on the other hand is an ultramodern city and offers great business opportunities, spectacular views and iconic temples such as Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew).
Become a resident of Thailand by choosing one of the following qualifying investment options. The Thailand Elite Residence Program offers seven program options, Elite Easy Access, Elite Family Excursion and Elite Superiority Extension are the most popular ones, find detailed information about them below. It is also possible to obtain Thailand Residency by making a Real Estate Investment under Thailand Elite Flexible One Program. Contact our advisers for more detailed information.
1. Elite Easy Access
- Provides with five-year privilege entry visa, the one-time fee is $19,000.
- There is no annual fee and no age restriction.
- The residence visa cannot be transferred but can be upgraded to the Elite Ultimate Privilege option for $50,000.
2. Elite Family Excursion
- Designed for a minimum of two people, with a five-year residence visa for each member. The one-time fee of $25,000 covers both applicants.
- Additional charge of $10,000 will be applied for each dependent. The applicant’s dependents can include legitimate parents, stepparents, spouse (including by civil union), children, and stepchildren.
- There is no annual fee and no age restriction. The package includes complimentary VIP services.
3. Elite Superiority Extension
- Provides with 20-year privilege entry visa for individuals who pay a one-time fee of $32,000.
- There is no annual fee and no age restriction.
- The package includes complimentary VIP services (government concierge services and airport services).
4. Real Estate Investment – Through Thailand Elite Flexible One Program
- Purchase real estate to apply for a privileged multiple-entry visa
- Minimum real estate investment of $320,000 is required.
- Residence status for 5 years, with the option to upgrade to another program after 2 years.
Full Support with our Immigration Advisers & Property Consultants:
Property search based on your requirements (from residential properties to high-value luxury developments)
Property virtual tours, 3-D tours and in-person tours available.
Due diligence checks and additional property checks completed by our experts.
Residency & Citizenship document preparation and submission.
Full support until you receive your second passport & residency.
Mann’s Solutions is an international immigration law firm with offices in London, Hong Kong, and Moscow and has expertise in offering UK Visas and Immigration by Investment services to high net worth individuals. Our immigration advisers are regulated by OISC and IMC (Investment Migration Council).
For further information or to discuss your circumstances in a private consultation with our immigration lawyers in London Office, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 993 63 46.