SAINT KITTS & NEVIS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
Overview of the ProgramSt. Kitts and Nevis Program is the most trusted and successful program in the world. The program offers fast-track routes to acquiring a second passport in just 2–3months, with a 45–60-day accelerated application process available for an additional fee and was established in 1984. Applicants can extend their travel mobility with a passport of St. Kitts and Nevis giving its holder visa-free access to over 156 countries worldwide, including the EU and UK.
Benefits of the Citizenship
• Second passport within 60 days through accelerated application process, no physical residency required with an option to obtain a second passport remotely
• Alternative citizenship from just $150,000, Including spouse, children, parents and grandparents
• Visa-free access to 156 countries, including EU & UK
• No tax on income, wealth or inheritance
• Complete investments after receiving citizenship application approval, 5 years if applicant invests in property
• St. Kitts & Nevis allows for dual citizenship and it’s transferable to descendants
Investment OptionsCitizenship by investment in St. Kitts is available through two options. To qualify for citizenship, you can either make a government donation of $150,000 or invest in real estate on the island starting from $200,000.
1. $150,000 — Non-refundable donation to the government fund • Contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) is non-refundable.
• The donation amount may vary based on the number of dependents included in the main applicant’s application.
• If applocant choose a contribution option, to qualify for citizenship as a single applicant you will be required to make a government donation of $150,000.
• For family of 2 members – $175,000.
• Family of 3 members – $185,000.
• Family of 4, family couple with 2 children – $195,000.
• Larger families of 5 and more: +$10,000 for each additional dependent.
2. $200,000–$400,000 — Investment in approved real estate
• $200,000 — for a joint investment with another main applicant in a single piece of government approved real estate developments such as hotels, villas, and resorts with options of freehold, whole ownership, or fractional ownership. ($200,000 each, $400,000 total). The main applicant becomes a co-owner of a single unit with at least one additional main applicant. Minimum investment period — 7 years.
• $400,000 — real estate investment for a single applicant (with family under the citizenship application included). Minimum investment period — 5 years.
How Mann’s workMann’s focus is to provide a professional and accurate service assisting applicants with a residency application.
1. Conversation with Our Immigration Consultant
Our aim with this session is to make your case optimally strong, show all your strong points as a professional and future business owner.
2. Receiving legal agreement from us
We will send you our Customer Care Letter (CCL) which states all legal information about how we work as an Immigration Law Firm.
You will receive our automated email with invoice attached. Payment of 50% of the invoice value needs to be done before we start your application process. Remaining 50% needs to be paid 3 days before submission of your case.
4. Working on your case
We will send you a ’tailored’ list of documents which you need to provide for your application, our solicitor will consult you and fully assist on arranging all documents, prepare case strategy and your application form. Processing time is 8 weeks.
5. Submit Residency application
Once all your original documents are collected and sent to us, citizenship specialists will review your file and prepare it for submission. The complete file will be submitted to the Government of St. Kitts and Nevis via an authorised local agent, as required by law.
6. Processing of application
Each application is vetted by the Government through a thorough due diligence background check, during which time submitted information is examined and verified. There is currently no interview requirement.
7. Receive your pre-approval
Once the application is reviewed by the Government and the decision is made, the applicant will be issued a letter advising of the decision. This letter will be forwarded to applicant. Processing time is 4 weeks.
8. Complete the investment
Once applicant’s application has been approved, they will be required to complete their investment (non-refundable contribution or purchase price of the property).
Upon completion of the investment applicant’s citizenship certificate will be issued, and their passport application submitted on their behalf. No visit to St. Kitts and Nevis is required, the passport will be couriered to their preferred address.
- February 17, 2020
- February 7, 2020