- UK Immigration
- Investors and Entrepreneurs
- Settlement & Passport
- Employers & Employees
- About Us
- Insight & Opinion
After considering the increased program offer popularity, the government of St Kitts and Nevis decided to extend the offer for Families applying for St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program. Previously, the offer was introduced in July 2020 to help Investors and their families to travel again and lasted until the beginning of 2021.
At the moment, families up to 4 can obtain the Citizenship of St Kitts and Nevis by donating $150,000 instead of $195,000. The grandparents and parents of the main applicant are also eligible. In other words, Citizenship for the whole family can be obtained at the usual price of a single applicant.
St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship is highly popular among our clients in CIS countries, Russia, and the Middle East.
Managing Director of Mann’s Solutions Evgeny Pavlov commented: “ This is a great opportunity for our clients, as the citizenship for the whole family can be obtained by the usual price of a single applicant. The passport of St. Kitts and Nevis grants visa-free access to over 156 countries, dual citizenships are allowed and there’s an attractive tax regime.”
Being one of the most trusted and successful programs in the world, established in 1984 St. Kitts and Nevis Program offers fast-track routes to acquiring a second passport in 2-3 months. The passport of St. Kitts and Nevis grants visa-free access to over 156 countries, including the European Union countries and the United Kingdom. Program investment options start from $150,000.
Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Program let obtain a second passport in just 2-3 months. The physical residence is not required, and the passport can be easily obtained remotely. The whole family including spouse, children, and parent can apply for citizenship and can transfer the citizenship to descendants. In addition to that, there’s a short investment period of 5 years, allowed dual citizenships and an attractive tax regime.
Citizenship by investment in St. Kitts and Nevis is available through two options. To qualify for the program, you can either make a government donation of $150,000 or invest in real estate on the island starting from $200,000.
1. $150,000 — Non-refundable donation to the government fund
• Contribution to the SGF (Sustainable Growth Fund) is non-refundable
• The donation amount may vary based on the number of dependents included in the main applicant’s application
• To qualify for citizenship as a single applicant, you will be required to make a government donation of $150,000
2. $200,000 – $400,000 Real Estate Investment
• Real Estate option should be approved by the government
• $200,000 – joint investment with another main applicant (each applicant pays $200,000, and $400,000 in total), minimum investment period 7 years
• $400 – real estate investment with minimum investment period – 5 years
LONDON BASED SOLUTIONS ADVISERS – Caribbean Citizenship
Full Support with our Immigration Advisers & Property Consultants:
Property search based on your requirements (from residential properties to high-value luxury developments)
• Property virtual tours, 3-D tours and in-person tours available.
• Due diligence checks and additional property checks completed by our experts.
• Residency & Citizenship document preparation and submission.
• Full support from until you receive your second passport & residency.
Mann’s Solutions is an international immigration law firm with offices in London, Hong Kong, and Moscow and has expertise in offering UK Visas and Immigration by Investment services to high net worth individuals. Our immigration advisers are regulated by OISC and IMC (Investment Migration Council).
For further information or to discuss your personal circumstances in a private consultation with our immigration lawyers in London Office, please contact us at email@example.com or call +44 207 993 63 46.
We publish News, Knowledge Articles and Industry Reports prepared by Our TeamSee all news