Spouse/Civil Partner Visa

Spouse/Civil Partner Visa

To apply for this type of visa your family member must be either a British citizen or be settled in the UK (it is also possible to apply if your partner has asylum or humanitarian protection in the UK). Furthermore, this visa allows an individual to apply to remain with his/her child if they have live in the UK for at least 7 years.

We can help you make a successful application.

What are you getting?

ILR after 5 years of residence in the UK (conditions apply)

NATURALISATION after 6 years continuous residence plus 12 extra months after receiving ILR


  • Travel abroad and return to the UK
  • You have the right to work, live and study
  • You will not need sponsorship to work
  • Join your family in the UK

Ask our experts

Speak with our experts

Our real case studies

Read our news