- UK Immigration
- Investors and Entrepreneurs
- Settlement & Passport
- Employers & Employees
- About Us
- Insight & Opinion
Recently, the Home Office has published a new guidance for sponsor licence (formerly known as Tier 2 sponsor licence) applications. According the new regulations, from 1st of January 2021, the companies must have a valid sponsor licence to employ skilled workers outside the UK. Now also EEA and Swiss nationals and their family members will need a sponsorship in case they don’t have a settled or pre-settled status in the UK.
• The company is a genuine organisation operating lawfully in the UK.
• The company is honest, dependable and reliable.
• The company offer genuine employment that meets the required skill level and appropriate rates of pay.
• The company is capable of carrying out sponsor duties and evidencing compliance in a time frame and manner as per regulation.
The Sponsor Licence Fee depends on the type of the business and size of the company.
Medium an Large organisations are required to pay a fee of £1,476.
Small organisations are required to pay a fee of £536.
The company meets the definition of small sponsor organisation, if at least two of the following point apply:
• The companys annual turnover is less than £10.2 million
• The assets are worth less than £5.1 million
• The company has less than 50 employees
Certificate of Incorporation, CT600 tax return, and the CT603, Lease Agreement of the Commercial Property, Company Tax Return CT620, Hierarchy Chart of the Company, Latest Audited Annual Accounts, Latest Business Bank Statements and Other Documents.
• Certificate of VAT registration;
• Proof of ownership or lease of your business premises;
• Evidence of Registration with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) as an employer to pay PAYE & National Insurance;
• A letter from your corporate banking provider, setting out the dealings it has had with you, including the nature and duration of those dealings;
• Current financial report or audited annual report with the name of the accountant clearly shown.
Mann’s Solutions is an international immigration law firm with offices in London, Hong Kong, and Moscow. We are specialised in offering UK Visas and Immigration by Investment services to high net worth individuals. Our immigration lawyers are regulated by OISC (Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner) and IMC (Investment Migration Council).
For further information or to discuss your circumstances in a private consultation with our immigration lawyers in London Office, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 993 63 46.
We publish News, Knowledge Articles and Industry Reports prepared by Our TeamSee all news