Join Our Webinar on 7 April 2022 "Dubai Investor Visa: Detailed Visa Application Process 2022"
← Back
November 17, 2020

Sole Representative Visa: What to do next once you granted the Visa?

Our Sole Representative Visa clients, who successfully obtained the visa asking general questions for the next steps in the UK to succeed with their businesses and settle in the UK.

There are some questions and answers outlined below:

  • I received passport with vignette of the Sole Representative Visa, but I am still in my home country?

As per UKVI Rules you have given 30 days to enter the UK, on some occasions due to COVID-19 Home Office gives 90 days to enter the country, if you failed to enter during this period of time then you must reapply for new Vignette by submitting online application form and bring your passport to the UK visa centre in your home country.

The next steps on your arrival in the UK:

– Collect BRP card

– Arrange accommodation & Allocate School for children

– Register with police

– Open Personal Bank Account

– Set up Limited Company

– Open Business bank Account

– Run the Company

  • How and where I can collect BRP Card?

Once we submitted online visa application form on behalf of you, we choose which Post Office you are to visit to collect BRP Card – Biometric Resident Permit. You will be given 1-2 weeks to collect it, due to COVID-19 restriction rules of quarantine, this time can be extended.

  • How I can select suitable accommodation & choose School for children?

We advise our clients to prepare detailed plan for renting or purchasing property and plan this step in advance, we support you with our Property Partner in order to choose suitable flat or house to buy with different options with International Mortgage, Local  mortgage, Cash Purchase.

In regards of Education, we advise our clients to search for Boarding Schools or Universities 1 year ahead of application and plan it carefully with our partners – Education Consultants.

  • How I can register with local police?

Once you managed to arrange accommodation, then we advise our clients to register online with Police appointment and obtain Certificate of Registration, unless if your nationality is in list of exempt ones.

  • How I can open Personal Bank Account?

There are several UK Banks which proven has good quality of service and transparency and user mobility for our international clients. Please see the list of some of them below:

  • Barclays
  • Monzo
  • Starling Bank
  • Lloyds
  • TransferWise

You can receive detailed advice from our partner – Certified Chartered Accountant.

  • How I can set up Private Limited Company and open Business Bank Account?

As you need full advice from our partners – Accountants to choose specific legal structure suits your needs and UKVI requirements to extend the visa after 3 years. Accountant will outline in details procedure and costs of setting up Private Limited Company and Business Bank Account. We are working closely with our clients and partners to manage clients until they successfully obtain the UK Passport.

  • How I can run the company and prepare for Sole Representative Visa Extension within 3 years?

Its important to plan your business financial goals and development of the country in nutshell. As per requirements of the visa, its crucial that applicant will receive Director Salary and manage to cover all personal expenses for them and their dependants in the UK. Moreover, UK Subsidiary must operate and managed by Head Quarters.


Mann’s Solutions is international immigration law firm with offices in London, Hong Kong and Moscow and has expertise in offering UK Visas and Immigration by Investment services to high net worth individuals. Our immigration advisers regulated by OISC.

For further information or to discuss your personal circumstances in a private consultation with our immigration advisers in London Office, please contact us at or call +44 207 993 63 46.