- UK Immigration
- Investors and Entrepreneurs
- Settlement & Passport
- Employers & Employees
- About Us
- Insight & Opinion
The most popular qualifying investment option for Turkish Citizenship is buying Property in Turkey for $250,000. Turkey Citizenship by Investment Program grants visa-free access to more than 115 countries and offers endless benefits for the applicant and applicant’s family.
To make the decision-making process easier for our clients, Mann’s Solutions has prepared an overview of the main reasons why it is worthy to buy property in turkey in 2021.
Every year, Turkey attracts more than 50 million tourists from around the world. One of the main reasons is the ideal mild climate, nature, and Turkish lifestyle. More and more ex-pats and investors are moving to Turkey due to the relaxed ambience and outdoor style of living that boosts the soul and mind of every visitor. Turkish culture is welcoming and friendly, offers a great variety of healthy and delicious food when on the other hand Turkey offers incredible beaches, gorgeous historical sites, and many attractions.
Most of the foreign investors who want to obtain a holiday home usually narrow down their choices to Portugal, Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Malta, or France. However, out of all options, Turkey offers some of the most affordable holiday properties and best mid-term and long-term investment options. For example, prices for the apartment in a seaside location start from $40,000.
Turkey Citizenship By Investment program grants the applicant and applicant’s family with Turkish Passport which gives visa-free access to more than 115 countries including Singapore, Japan, Qatar, and South Korea. Turkish Citizenship Property investment options start from $250,000 and the property can be rented out. The program also allows dual citizenship and does not require residency, the whole process can be obtained remotely. The program is highly popular, and more than 9000 people already received the approval.
Starting from 2000, the government of Turkey decided to boost the Property market by developing new modern housing. Now you can easily find a wide range of modern houses with green living, contemporary minimalistic apartments, or millionaire homes all at attractive prices and profitable investment schemes.
Antalya is quite often referred to as “the pearl of the Mediterranean.” The region offers superb views of the sea and mountains, long stretches of golden beaches, and 300 days a year of sunshine. The real estate market in Antalya is continuously expanding and offers non-residents countless options of property investment to choose from.
Istanbul is the 5th most populous city in the world and one of the largest cities in Turkey. The city can be considered the country’s leading hub of economy, tourism, and entertainment. On average, prices start from $60.000 and vary depending on the district’s infrastructure and history.
A scenic seaside resort is becoming more and more popular among tourists. Alanya represents 30% of foreign investments in Turkish real estate and properties in Alanya are available at far more reasonable prices, starting at $55.000.
The city features emerald-green forests and the Marmara Sea with turquoise waves. The real estate market is growing and average property rates slowly increase. However, the prices are still considerably lower comparing to Istanbul, located within an hour’s drive.
Turkey Citizenship by Investment program lets obtaining a second passport within 2 months and has low entry investment options starting from $250,000 for the entire family. No physical presence is required to obtain citizenship and there are no obligations to declare the applicant’s assets or income generated in other countries’ application process. The booming real estate market in Turkey provides potential investors with a truly overwhelming choice of property and buildings for sale of any type and any budget.
• Acquire residential or commercial property with a deed restriction not to sell for 3 years from the date of purchase, Investors have the right to acquire several properties, as long as the total amount complies with the requirements.
• The property can be let for rental income, or sold after 3 years from acquiring citizenship, without affecting the applicant’s citizenship. The same property cannot be used twice to qualify for Turkish Citizenship.
• Fixed-asset investment confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Technology OR
• Deposit $500.000 cash in a Turkish bank for a minimum of 3 years OR
• Buy government bonds with the potential to receive interest as income, Investments to be kept for 3 years.
• Set up business and create jobs for at least 50 Turkish employees.
Full Support with our Immigration Advisers & Property Consultants:
• Property search based on your requirements (from residential properties to high-value luxury developments)
• Property virtual tours, 3-D tours and in-person tours available.
• Due diligence checks and additional property checks completed by our experts.
• Residency & Citizenship document preparation and submission.
• Full support until you receive your second passport & residency.
Mann’s Solutions is an international immigration law firm with offices in London, Hong Kong, and Moscow and has expertise in offering UK Visas and Immigration by Investment services to high net worth individuals. Our immigration advisers are regulated by OISC and IMC (Investment Migration Council).
For further information or to discuss your circumstances in a private consultation with our immigration lawyers in London Office, please contact us at email@example.com or call +44 207 993 63 46.
We publish News, Knowledge Articles and Industry Reports prepared by Our TeamSee all news