- Placement in a UK language school or a short course
- Provision of immigration advice
- Provision of list of necessary documents
- Visa application form preparation
- Full support in accommodation and travel arrangements
What’s NOT included?
- Education costs
- Travel costs and airport transfers
- Short term study visa fee (£89 for a 6-months visa or £170 for 11-months visa, payable to the UK government)
Language School Overview
Studying in the UK is not only a chance to discover its unique culture, cities and countryside. Moreover, it is a great opportunity to improve your English language skills that can be vital for your education or career. Therefore, the UK is the most popular destination to learn English.
UK language schools offer you excellent teaching, facilities and support. Additionally, UK education is all about giving you the inspiration to help you develop your skills and knowledge, the freedom to be creative and the support to help you achieve your best. Besides, our Language School and Visa Support Programme can offer you:
- Courses for all ages and abilities
- Inspiring teaching and learning
- Native English language speakers company
- A unique cultural experience
Once you have enrolled onto our Language School and Visa Support programme, you can relax knowing that we will find a course in a language school, which is perfect for you and your needs.
Dates & Duration
Every school sets its own term dates but in general there are three terms:
- Autumn term
- Winter term
- Spring term
You can stay in the UK for:
- 6 months – for any short course (including English language courses)
- 11 months – if you’re 18 or over and taking an English language course
- Non-EU national
- Must have a place on a short course
- Must have the consent of your parent or guardian (if you’re under 18)
- Can pay for your return or onward journey
- Must have enough money to cover your course fees and living costs
Choosing a language school, preparing all the documents and applying for a course can be time-consuming and challenging for an international student. That is why Mann’s Solutions has created the Language School and Visa Support Programme, where we do the hard work for you.
From completing your application forms to professionally editing your personal statement, your dedicated consultant will make sure that your application is the best it can be. Once your application is submitted and tracked by ourselves, we will guarantee you a placement in a language school or you will receive your money back!
We provide services in both short-term (up to 6 months) and long-term (up to 11 months) language courses.
Almost every language school offers different types of accommodation. They can be:
- Homestay accommodation (with a host family)
- Private home accommodation/shared houses
Depending on your need and preferences, you can choose the variant that is best suitable for you. Prices vary depending on the school and on the types of accommodation.
We advice all participants to take out comprehensive travel and medical insurance, prior to arriving the UK.