UK Higher Education
- Placement in a UK university or college
- Provision of immigration advice
- Provision of list of necessary documents
- Visa application form preparation
- Property search and other necessary procedures assistance
What’s NOT included?
- Education costs
- Travel costs and airport transfers
- Accommodation costs
- Tier 4 Child student visa fee (£328, payable to the UK government)
- Healthcare surcharge
UK Higher Education Overview
UK universities and colleges offer you world-class teaching, facilities and support. Furthermore, United Kingdom education is all about giving you the inspiration to help you develop your skills and knowledge, the freedom to be creative and the support to help you achieve your best.
Our UK Higher Education Programme will let you:
- Gain a world-class education
- Achieve an internationally recognised qualification
- Prepare for the career of your dreams
- Perfect his/her language skills
- Have a unique cultural adventure
- Study what, when and where you want
- Save time and money
- Join an international community
Once you have enrolled onto our programme, you can relax knowing that we will help you to find a perfect placement in one of the best UK colleges and universities.
Dates & Duration
The standard academic year in the UK higher education institutions starts in September or October and finishes in June or July. However, there are courses, which are more flexible and can offer a number of start dates.
How long you can stay depends on the kind of course you’re doing and what study you’ve already completed. Normally, the visa is issued for a length of the course plus a few months afterwards.
- Non-EU national
- Age 16+
- Should have a place on a course
- Must have the consent of your parent or guardian (if under 18)
- Should have enough money to cover your course fees and living costs
- Must meet the English language requirements: IELTS 7.0+
Applying to a UK university can be time-consuming and challenging for an international student.Therefore, Mann’s Solutions has created the UK Higher Education Programme, where we do the hard work for you.
From completing your application forms to professionally editing your personal statement, your dedicated consultant will make sure that your application is the best it can be. Once your application is submitted and tracked by ourselves, we will guarantee you at least one offer from a UK university or you will receive your money back!
We provide services in:
- Preparation for the UK university
- MBA programmes
Most UK universities provide places for first-year students in their own halls of residence. Apart from it, universities can also own smaller properties such as private halls of residence.
After a few years of studying, a lot of students prefer to stay in shared houses or flats with their fellow students. In that case, usually, the university may help in search of such an accommodation, because the university or the student union may have a list of recommended or accredited landlords.
Otherwise, if none of the options above suits you, you can always choose private sector accommodation.
We advice all participants to take out comprehensive travel and medical insurance, prior to arriving the UK.