In Special Collaboration with the Wealth Management Executive – from Barclays Bank and Mann’s Solution’s CEO, We are running a talk to discuss inside knowledge for Investors in the UK affected by the Common Reporting Standard on Tuesday 30 January 2018 at 16:00 GMT.
Register your attendance at: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_UKSqj_-fRhSnaaKSnLAxuw
Alternatively, subscribe to our Youtube Channel to watch the event: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcRiNCUQnTdkbZYdsh5RiIg
The discussion will cover key points in what is clearly a game-changer for the investment industry:
- The information bankers will ask clients to provide.
- How will clients need to approach HMRC and submit any documents based on CRS rules?
- The type of financial information about a client that should be sent to the tax authorities.
- The effect of CRS on clients from Europe, Russia & CIS.
- The expected level of investments from overseas clients into the UK after CRS comes in place.
Further information on CRS can be found here: https://www.manns-solutions.com/new-global-tax-regulations-international-entrepreneurs-2018/