EEA Visas

The EEA visa type helps European nationals to being their non-European family members to the UK, they will also be granted to right to live, work and study in the UK with you. Furthermore, if you are an EEA national who has been living in the UK (and has been employed, self-employed, a student or self-sufficient) for at least 5 years, you may be able to qualify for an EEA Permanent Residence document.

EEA Qualified Person Certificate
EEA Family Permit
EEA Residence Card
European Permanent Residence
I worked with Manns Solutions for my businessperson visa application under Ankara Agreement. Our advisor at Manns, Mr. Pavlov and other workers was helpful and professional. He answered all of our questions in details and meticulously interested in every step of the visa application. They also continue to help us after our visa. I am so happy that I've chosen to work with Manns Solutions. I recommend them to anyone who is planning to apply Ankara Agreement Visa to the UK.

Neslihan Cafer

I submitted my visa to the Home Office twice and I received a refusal twice. After that, I applied to the company "Mann's Solutions" and had already received a visa with their help twice. I want to note their professionalism in the work. Separately, I want to thank Evgeny, for his help in obtaining visas. Thank you so much! I look forward to further cooperation.

Ayna Ovezova