European Economic Area Qualified Person Certificate
This type of document is for those who wish to obtain recognition that they are qualified workers. In order to apply for this type of document you must:
- Apply only as a European National
- Have lived in the UK for at least 3 months
- Be either a worker, self-employed, student or self-sufficient
- Actively searching for employment
This document will not have an expiry date. However it is recommended to apply for permanent residence (PR) after 5 years of residence.
It is possible to obtain EEA QP as a jobseeker but there will be difficulties if unemployment is longer than 6 months also evidence is required of active searches for employment.
European family members of European nationals can also apply for EEA QP as dependants.
Apply for EEA Permanent Residence after 5 years of living in the UK.
Our Approach to UK Visas
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4
- Step 5
- Initial Consultation
- Document Collection
- Document review
- Finalisation of Immigration Matter
- Home Office Decision