EEA Qualified Person Certificate

What are you getting?

Qualified Person evidence that you are exercising Treaty Rights

Progression bonus to when applying for Permanent Residence documentation


  • Have evidence that you are a qualified person

  • Use this document when applying for Permanent Residence

  • You can leave the UK and comeback as you require

  • This document can be used when inviting family members to the UK

The EEA Qualified Person Certificate is aimed at Europeans who have not lived in the UK at least for 5 years. This document provides evidence that a person is qualified.

To be eligible for this documents a person must be: a worker, self-employed, student or self-sufficient.

A person who is not an EEA national cannot apply for this type of document.

If a European has been living in the UK for more than 3 months he or she can apply for a Qualified Person Certificate.

We can help you make a successful application.

EEA QP (Qualified Person) Certificate

This type of document is for those who wish to obtain recognition that they are qualified workers. To apply for this type of document you must be:

  • Must be a European National
  • Must have lived in the UK for at least 3 months
  • You must be either a worker, self-employed, student or self-sufficient

This document will not have an expiry date. However, it is recommended to apply for permanent residence (PR) after 5 years of residence.

It is possible to obtain this document as a jobseeker but you cannot be one more than 6 months and evidence will be required that you are actively searching for employment.

Our past cases

Entrepreneur, London

We were approached by an Australian national who was currently holding a valid Tier 2 visa however, he wished to switch into Tier 1 Entrepreneur. Before coming to us our client has already made purchases for his future café...

(Read more)
Consultant, London

Contacted us seeking advice in regards to her refusal. Our client was refused on the basis of her business plan as it did not convince the Entry Clearance Officer that she had a Genuine Intention of setting up a business in the UK...

(Read more)

Contact us

44 207 99 36 346

Our past Cases

trust-pilot Logo
trust-pilot Text Logo

Great 7.7

"They assist me well...
(read more)
Read some of the latest experiences form our clients Read more reviews
Write a review

Write reviews of our service and share your experience with others

Contact us