An EEA Family Permit is a visa issued to non-EEA nationals living outside the European Union who would like to travel to the UK with an EEA national who is their family member or join an EEA national family member in the UK.
Main eligibility requirements for an EEA Family Permit
• Applicant isa citizen of a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
• Applicant’s family member is an EEA national (but normally not British)
• Applicant is related to the EEA national in one of the following ways:
o Applicant is the family member of the EEA national such as their husband, wife, civil or unmarried partner, parent, grandparent, child or grandchild; or
o Applicant is an extended family member of the EEA national, for example their unmarried partner in a durable relationship, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, cousin, etc.; or
o Applicant is the main carer of a British citizen or a child who is an EEA national;
• Applicant’sEEA national family member is travelling with you to the UK; or
• Applicant’s family member is in the UK and, if they have lived in the UK for more than three months, is exercising Treaty rights as a worker, self-employed person, student, self-sufficient person, or as a jobseeker.
An EEA Family Permit is valid for six months.EEA Family Permit holders are free to leave and enter the UK as many times as they wish within that six-monthperiod.There is no fee payable to apply for an EEA Family Permit and the application will be given priority by UK Visas & Immigration.
At the end of the six-monthperiod as an EEA Family Permit holder, applicantmay be eligible to apply for anEEA Residence Cardas confirmation of theyright of residence in the UK.
How Mann’s Solutions work
1. Conversation with Our Immigration Consultant
Our aim with this session is to make your case optimally strong, show all your strong points as visa applicant.
2. Receiving legal agreement from us
We will send you our Customer Care Letter (CCL) which states all legal information about how we work as an Immigration Law Firm.
You will receive our automated email with invoice attached. Payment of 50% of the invoice value needs to be done before we start your application process. Remaining 50% needs to be paid 3 days before submission of your case to Home Office.
4. Working on your case
We will send you a ’tailored’ list of documents which you need to provide for your application, Our adviser will consult you and fully assist on arranging all documents, prepare case strategy and fully comply with UK immigration law for your application form, then prepare professional and detailed Representation letter to support your case in Home Office.
5. Submitting application to Home Office
Our adviser will submit all necessary forms online and arrange an appointment date for YOU to attend UK Visa Centre in your city to bring all original documents.
6. Obtaining results from Home Office
The Home Office will send your documents and the result of your application to our office within 6 months of submitting your application, but in some cases this period can be longer.
7. Guiding you for Next Steps in the UK
Our Immigration adviser will guide you with next steps regarding immigration law and compliance of the Visa extension, ILR and British Passport.
Mann’s Solutions Services included:
1. Taking full instructions of your circumstances
2. Providing you with a full list of documents required for you to provide
3. Completion of the Home Office online application form
4. Full Document check
5. Once all the documents are satisfactory, we will begin to prepare our legal representation letter for your application to accompany your application to the Home Office
6. Your application will be thoroughly revised by our immigration advisor
- November 11, 2019
- November 8, 2019
- November 4, 2019