DOMINICA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
Overview of the ProgramDominica Citizenship program was introduced in 1993 and is one of the longest running economic citizenship programs in the world. The most affordable in the Caribbean, the Dominica Citizenship by investment program offers a quick route to acquiring a second passport to enhance your visa free access to over 137 countries worldwide in a matter of 2-3 months. Travel the world with the Dominica passport in exchange for a $100,000 donation to the government or in property investment from $200,000.
Benefits of the Citizenship
• Second passport within 60 days through accelerated application process, no physical residency required with an option to obtain a second passport remotely
• Alternative citizenship from just from $100,000, Including spouse, children, parents and grandparents
• Visa-free access to 137 countries, including EU & UK
• No tax on income, wealth or inheritance
• Complete investments after receiving citizenship application approval, 3 years if applicant invests in property
• Dominica allows for dual citizenship and it’s transferable to descendants
Citizenship by investment in Dominica is available through two options. To qualify for citizenship, you can either make a government donation of $100,000 or invest in real estate on the island starting from $200,000.
1. $100,000 — Non-refundable donation to the government fund
• Contribution to the Economic Diversification Fund (EDF) is non-refundable.
• The donation amount may vary based on the number of dependents included in the main applicant’s application.
• If applicant choose a contribution option, to qualify for citizenship as a single applicant you will be required to make a government donation of $100,000.
• For family of 2 members – $175,000.
• Family of up to 4 – $200,000.
• Larger families of 5 and more: +$25,000 for each additional dependent.
2. $200,000 — Investment in approved real estate
$200,000 amount of investment of main applicant in a single piece of government approved real estate developments such as hotels, villas, and resorts with options of freehold, whole ownership, or fractional ownership. Minimum investment period — 3 years.
How Mann’s work
Mann’s focus is to provide a professional and accurate service assisting applicants with a residency application.
1. Conversation with Our Immigration Consultant
Our aim with this session is to make your case optimally strong, show all your strong points as a professional and future business owner.
2. Receiving legal agreement from us
We will send you our Customer Care Letter (CCL) which states all legal information about how we work as an Immigration Law Firm.
You will receive our automated email with invoice attached. Payment of 50% of the invoice value needs to be done before we start your application process. Remaining 50% needs to be paid 3 days before submission of your case.
4. Working on your case
We will send you a ’tailored’ list of documents which you need to provide for your application, our solicitor will consult you and fully assist on arranging all documents, prepare case strategy and your application form. Processing time is 8 weeks.
5. Submit Residency application
Once all your original documents are collected and sent to us, citizenship specialists will review your file and prepare it for submission. The complete file will be submitted to the Government of Dominica via an authorised local agent, as required by law.
6. Processing of application
Each application is vetted by the Government through a thorough due diligence background check, during which time submitted information is examined and verified. There is currently no interview requirement.
7. Receive your pre-approval
Once the application is reviewed by the Government and the decision is made, the applicant will be issued a letter advising of the decision. This letter will be forwarded to applicant. Processing time is 4 weeks.
8. Complete the investment
Once applicant’s application has been approved, they will be required to complete their investment (non-refundable contribution or purchase price of the property). Upon completion of the investment applicant’s citizenship certificate will be issued, and their passport application submitted on their behalf. No visit to Dominica is required, the passport will be couriered to their preferred address.