- UK Immigration
- Investors and Entrepreneurs
- Settlement & Passport
- Employers & Employees
- About Us
- Insight & Opinion
The developing real estate market in Turkey provides potential investors with a truly overwhelming choice of property for sale. This is why it’s not a surprise that the Turkey Citizenship Program is one of the most popular citizenship by investment programs in the world. To make our client application process more clear, Mann’s Solutions team has prepared a Detailed Application Process.
1. Decide on your investment route.
First, the investor must decide which type of investment is most suitable for them. At the moment, there are 3 investment options: Property Investment, Capital Transfer, or Business and job creation.
2. Obtaining Turkish Tax ID Numbers.
Further, the investor will have to obtain a Turkish Tax ID Number. (Without a tax ID, the legal system won’t be able to allow to proceed further to a property purchase.)
3. Opening a bank account in the country.
4. Mann’s Solutions team will prepare a list of properties and research to identify the best property options for the investment. This is the step where you also will commence all the paperwork.
5. (Only for investment in real estate) At this step, the investor will need to receive a certificate of eligibility which will be issued after the investor is considered qualified for the Turkey citizenship program. To get the certificate, the applicant will have to apply to the General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadaster of the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization.
6. Gathering all required documentation.
7. It is essential to have a residence permit as soon as the investment for a Turkish passport is made as the person must be a legal resident while starting the application procedure. The resident permit will be issued the same day you apply.
Submission of all documents and applications to the Provincial Directorate of Census and Citizenship.
9. Receiving the passport.
Turkey Citizenship by Investment program lets obtaining a second passport within 2 months and has low entry investment options starting from $250,000 for the entire family. No physical presence is required to obtain citizenship and there are no obligations to declare the applicant’s assets or income generated in other countries’ application processes. The booming real estate market in Turkey provides potential investors with a truly overwhelming choice of property and buildings for sale of any type and any budget.
1. Property Acquisition From $250,000
• Acquire residential or commercial property with a deed restriction not to sell for 3 years from the date of purchase, Investors have the right to acquire several properties, as long as the total amount complies with the requirements.
• The property can be let for rental income, or sold after 3 years from acquiring citizenship, without affecting the applicant’s citizenship. The same property cannot be used twice to qualify for Turkish Citizenship.
2. Capital Transfer From $500,000
• Fixed-asset investment confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Technology OR
• Deposit $500.000 cash in a Turkish bank for a minimum of 3 years OR
• Buy government bonds with the potential to receive interest as income, Investments to be kept for 3 years.
3. Creation of 50 Jobs or Business Investment
• Set up business and create jobs for at least 50 Turkish employees.
Full Support with our Immigration Advisers & Property Consultants:
• Property search based on your requirements (from residential properties to high-value luxury developments)
• Property virtual tours, 3-D tours and in-person tours available.
• Due diligence checks and additional property checks completed by our experts.
• Residency & Citizenship document preparation and submission.
• Full support until you receive your second passport & residency.
Mann’s Solutions is an international immigration law firm with offices in London, Hong Kong, and Moscow and has expertise in offering UK Visas and Immigration by Investment services to high net worth individuals. Our immigration advisers are regulated by OISC and IMC (Investment Migration Council).
For further information or to discuss your circumstances in a private consultation with our immigration lawyers in London Office, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 993 63 46.
We publish News, Knowledge Articles and Industry Reports prepared by Our TeamSee all news