The Home Office will regularly update their extensive lists regarding guidance and appendices on sponsorship.
Therefore it is vital that a business that employs migrants must be fully aware of your current and updated duties, responsibilities and possible problems that may initially appear to be routine issues.
Additionally, we are able to offer you advice on compliance issues under the sponsorship licence that you currently hold (Tier 2, Tier 4 or Tier 5). Furthermore, this service is to ensure that you will maintain your licence rating and that your personnel are kept up to date on rule changes which may affect your business.
As part of your duties, you have to report on any changes in regards to the relevant migrant workers. For example, changes to the migrants circumstances, changes to your business structure and etc.
The company has to retain certain migrant documentation to ensure full compliance with the sponsorship requirements.
We can help you with:
- Attending as legal representatives on official Home Office audits/compliance visits
- Record keeping and monitoring duties
- Conducting immigration mock audits t oases your practises and systems against sponsorship licence requirements and advising you with recommendations for improvements, changes or additions.
- Advice with the recruitment process and advertising in compliance with the Resident Labour Market Test
- Providing in-house training to your HR Department on reporting duties
- Advice on immigration including but not limited to work checks and prevention of illegal working
If your business has received a category B rating we can assist you to effectively implement any recommended action plan in order for your full licence category rating to be reinstated.
In the event that a licence has been suspended or revoked we can assist by way of Judicial Review. Moreover, we at Mann’s Solutions have comprehensive experience in challenges decisions made by the Home Office. We can help make a difference.
Our Approach to UK Visas
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4
- Step 5
- Initial Consultation
- Document Collection
- Document review
- Finalisation of Immigration Matter
- Home Office Decision