The latest opportunities to join our team
Immigration Adviser – Turkish Speaker
Job Type: Full-time
Mann’s Solutions is an established boutique immigration law firm based in Central London, near Canary Wharf. We are regulated by the OISC and are currently engaged in a work of different complexity.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Immigration advisor to join our expanding team. A successful candidate must have good knowledge of the UK immigration policies; excellent verbal, drafting and interpersonal skills; high standard of client care; good organisational skills; ability to produce consistently high quality work he/she will be expected to manage his own workload involving practical advice to individual and corporate clients on all aspects of the UK immigration and nationality law, including Ankara Agreement Visas, Tier 1 Investor and Entrepreneur visas, Tier 2 and 4 visas.
- Responsible for casework assignments and applications which could include Ankara Agreement Visas, Tier 1 Investor and Entrepreneur visas, tier 2 and 4 visas Undertake initial consultation
- Meet with client for the initial consultation and gather information for the application process
- Provide an advice to clients
- Assess and collect relevant documents for immigration process
- Submit applications to the Home Office or other relevant authorities
- Stay up-to-date with the latest relevant legislation and policy changes
- Comply and deliver within set deadlines
- Have the ability to supervise your own caseload as well as the ability to build a client base and develop the department
- Proven Immigration Experience – All types of Entry Clearance Visas, EEA, Further Leave to Remain and ILR
- Deliver Highest Level of Service to All Clients
- OISC Level 1/2/3 accreditation
- Working Rights in the UK
- Good Legal Writing and Drafting Skills / IT and Microsoft Office Literate
- 5 years experience in immigration law
- Fluent in Turkish both written and spoken
Salary package will depend on the experience and skills of the candidate.