- Placement in a UK boarding school
- Provision of immigration advice
- Provision of list of necessary documents
- Visa application form preparation
What’s NOT included?
- Education costs
- Travel costs and airport transfers
- Tier 4 Child student visa fee (£328, payable to the UK government)
- Healthcare surcharge
Boarding School Overview
Have you always dreamt of relocating to one of the most desirable countries in the world?
Studying in the UK is not only a chance to discover its unique culture, cities and countryside. When it comes to starting your career, UK qualifications are also a great boost to your salary, as well as to your CV. That’s why this country is a popular choice among international students.
UK boarding schools offer you excellent teaching, facilities and support. UK education is all about giving you the inspiration to help you develop your skills and knowledge, the freedom to be creative and the support to help you achieve your best.
Our UK Boarding School Programme will let your child:
- Gain a world-class education and prepare for university
- Prepare for his/her dream career
- Perfect his/her language skills
- Have a unique cultural adventure
- Try new arts and sport activities
- Join an international community
Once you have enrolled onto our programme, you can relax knowing that we will help you to find a perfect placement for your child in one of the best UK boarding schools.
Dates & Duration
Every school sets its own term dates but in general there are three terms:
- Autumn term(from September until mid-December)
- Spring term (from early January until Easter)
- Summer term (after Easter until early July)
Your age and the length of your course of study will affect how long you can stay.
- If you are under 16, the visa is issued for a period of a course length (up to 6 years) plus 4 months afterwards.
- If you are 16 or 17, the visa is issued for a period of a course length (up to 3 years) plus 4 months afterwards.
- Non-EU national
- Age 4-17
- Have a place on a course
- Must have a consent of your parent or guardian
- Must have enough money to cover your course fees and living costs
Mann’s Solutions offers expert Boarding School placement advice to overseas parents and agents. Our
placement service ensures that all our students find their place with in a UK Independent Boarding
School. We have strong partnerships with over 300 UK boarding schools and an excellent understanding of
The British Education System.
At a boarding school, your child live with other pupils in a boarding house – there might be several boarding houses in each school. Girls and boys stay in separate accommodation.
In each boarding house, there will be at least one house parent who lives on the premises.
Young children will probably share a bedroom or dormitory with other children.
Older boarders usually have their own private bedroom, or share a room with just one other pupil.
Most boarding houses have comfortable communal areas where pupils can relax, socialise and watch
television with their fellow pupils, or play indoor activities like table tennis, table football, pool
or snooker. Many have a small kitchen area too.
We advice all participants to take out comprehensive travel and medical insurance, prior to arriving the UK.