Event Date: 30 January 2018 Tuesday 16:00 – 16:30 UTC
Event Location: London
Details: In Special Collaboration with the Wealth Management Executive – from Barclays Bank and Mann’s Solution’s CEO, We are running a talk to discuss inside knowledge for Investors in the UK affected by the Common Reporting Standard on Tuesday 30 January 2018 at 16:00 GMT.
Register your attendance at: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_UKSqj_-fRhSnaaKSnLAxuw
Alternatively, subscribe to our Youtube Channel to watch the event: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcRiNCUQnTdkbZYdsh5RiIg
The discussion will cover key points in what is clearly a game-changer for the investment industry:
1. The information bankers will ask clients to provide.
2. How clients will need to approach HMRC and submit any documents based on CRS rules?
3. The type of financial information about a client that should be sent to the tax authorities.
4. The effect of CRS on clients from Europe, Russia & CIS.
5. The expected level of investments from overseas clients into the UK after CRS comes in place.
Further information on CRS can be found here: