- UK Immigration
- Investors and Entrepreneurs
- Settlement & Passport
- Employers & Employees
- About Us
- Insight & Opinion
UK Innovator Visa is a popular choice among our clients who want to start a business in the UK and settle within 3 years. The innovator visa category is designed for experienced businesspersons who have access to at least £50,000 to invest in their business, but certain exceptions apply. To start the company, applicants will need to have an innovative, viable, and scalable business idea that has to be approved and supported by an endorsing body.
To learn more about the UK Innovator Visa or to discuss your circumstances in a private consultation with our immigration lawyers in London Office, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 993 63 46.
· Applicant is at least 18 years old
· Applicant’s endorsement letter was issued not more than 3 months before the date of their Innovator visa application
· Applicant is competent in the English language to at least CEFR Level B2, equivalent to IELTS 5.5 in reading, writing, listening, and speaking
· Applicant has at least £50,000 available to invest in their UK business or have already invested £50,000 in your UK business
· Applicant has been endorsed by an approved UK endorsing body that has assessed their business idea for innovation, viability, and scalability
· Applicant is capable of undertaking, any work or business activity in the UK stated in their application
· Applicant has at least £945 available to support themselves and £630 for each dependant without relying on public funds
Applicant’s partner and any children under the age of 18 may accompany or join them as dependents. Applicant can be the sole founder of their business and they can be a member of an innovator team. Each applicant must receive their own individual endorsement from an approved endorsing body, in order to satisfy the investment funds required for a new business endorsement, each applicant must have at least £50,000 investment funds each.
In order to apply for a Start-up visa, applicant will need to be endorsed by an approved UK endorsing body, Venture Capital Firms via submitting business plan with relevant idea, which are innovative, viable and scalable
Our immigration advisers can assist applicants to identify an appropriate endorsing body and then prepare a strong application for endorsement which demonstrates their business idea is innovative, viable and scalable
Initial Innovator visa will be granted for 3 years, it will be possible to extend an Innovator visa for periods of 3 years at a time. The applicant will be able to apply for indefinite leave to remain after spending 3 years in the Innovator visa category
The applicant will need to stay in contact with your endorsing body with checkpoints at 6, 12, and 24 months after their application is successful. The endorsing body will need to be satisfied that the applicant is continuing to work on your business venture and has demonstrated reasonable progress about either their original or a new business idea that is innovative, scalable, and viable.
Mann’s Solutions is an international immigration law firm with offices in London, Hong Kong, and Moscow. We are specialized in offering UK Visas and Immigration by Investment services to high net worth individuals. Our immigration lawyers are regulated by OISC (Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner) and IMC (Investment Migration Council).
For further information or to discuss your circumstances in a private consultation with our immigration lawyers in London Office, please contact us at email@example.com or call +44 207 993 63 46.
We publish News, Knowledge Articles and Industry Reports prepared by Our TeamSee all news