- UK Immigration
- Investors and Entrepreneurs
- Settlement & Passport
- Employers & Employees
- About Us
- Insight & Opinion
Australia is one of the most exciting destinations in the world that offers both a well-developed business environment and incredible natural wonders. To make the Australian BIIP Residency program more clear, Mann’s Solutions team prepared an overview of the requirements, benefits, and investment options below.
Australian BIIP Residency by Investment program offer a direct pathway to permanent residence after 4 years. To participate in BIIP Australian Program, visa applicants must meet requirements to satisfy health, character, and public interest criteria.
Australia is the world’s sixth-largest country and one of the first countries to establish democracy in the modern world. Being one of the wealthiest countries in the world, Australia offers well-developed multicultural environment, high quality of life, protection of civil and political rights and economic freedom to its residents.
At the moment, Australia is world’s 14th largest economy and has over 25 million population that is centred in urban areas in the east and in coastal areas. The largest cities in Australia are Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth, all have something to offer for each visitor.
Australian BIIP program offer a direct pathway to permanent residence after 4 years, subject to meeting certain residence and investment or business turnover requirements. The program lets the whole family live in a multicultural environment with political, social and economic stability. Children obtain access to high-standard schooling and Australian universities. In addition, Australia is one of the best places for the business investment due to its stable and growing economy.
Temporary business visa streams offer a direct pathway to permanent residence after 4 years, subject to meeting certain residence and investment or business turnover requirements. The Business Innovation and Investment Program includes the following business visa streams:
1. The Business Innovation Stream
– Individuals must pass a points test
– Applicants should have a successful business with a turnover of at least $500,000(AUD) , and net assets $800,000 (AUD).
– Substantial ownership and management of an Australian business.
2. The Investor Stream
– Applicants must pass a points test and have at least 3 years of investment experience.
– Applicant should commit $1.5 mlm (AUD) into an Australian state or territory bond for 4 years.
– The applicant should have net assets of at least 2.25 million (AUD).
3. The Significant Investor Stream
– Applicants should commit at least $5 mln (AUD) into a complying Australian investment.
– Investment should be held for at least 4 years.
– Permanent residence after four years.
4. The Entrepreneur Stream
– Applicants must sign a formal agreement to receive $200,000 (AUD) in venture capital funding from an Australian company.
– Funding must be used for the commercialisation or development of a high-value business idea or product.
– The Permanent residence will be granted after four years.
Full Support with our Immigration Advisers & Property Consultants:
Property search based on your requirements (from residential properties to high-value luxury developments)
– Property virtual tours, 3-D tours and in-person tours available.
– Due diligence checks and additional property checks completed by our experts.
– Residency & Citizenship document preparation and submission.
– Full support until you receive your second passport & residency.
Mann’s Solutions is an international immigration law firm with offices in London, Hong Kong, and Moscow and has expertise in offering UK Visas and Immigration by Investment services to high net worth individuals. Our immigration advisers are regulated by OISC and IMC (Investment Migration Council).
For further information or to discuss your personal circumstances in a private consultation with our immigration lawyers in London Office, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 993 63 46.
We publish News, Knowledge Articles and Industry Reports prepared by Our TeamSee all news