Our clients who are living and working in the United Kingdom under the Sole Representative visa are eligible for an extension of their period of leave, based on meeting certain requirements of the visa.
Further Leave to Remain maybe extended for three more years of leave upon their initial application, which may then be extended by a further two years upon request. The applicant will have spent 5 years in the United Kingdom to be eligible for indefinite leave to remain, assuming all applicable terms and conditions have been met.
Requirements for the extension of a Sole Representative Visa
There are set of requirements must be followed in order to apply for Further Leave To Remain:
- The applicant initially entered the United Kingdom under the Sole Rep scheme as a representative of a non-EEA business;
- The employer is still based overseas and running Head Quarter company;
- The Applicant remains the permanent fulltime employee of representative branch in the UK;
- The employer is able to declare that the applicant is still necessary to run the branch in the UK;
- The applicant can provide evidence of sufficient maintenance to support themselves and their dependants included in their application.
Application Forms and Evidence are required for Extension of a Sole representative visa
Sole Representative visa visa extension application forms available from the Home Office, in accordance with the status and requirements of the applicant.
List of Documents required to support an application will depend on the specifics of the case, however you can find the following below:
- Travel documents
- Biometric Residence Permits (BRP)
- Police registration certificates
- Personal & Business Bank statements
- Financial Statements of the branch in the UK
- Pay slips (Representative of an Overseas Business only)
- Letter from employer (representative of an overseas business only)
- Documents from Companies House (rep of an Overseas Business only)
The completeness of the visa application – in conjunction with the evidence applicant submit – could determine whether or not they are granted an extension.
CONSULTATION FROM LONDON IMMIGRATION LAWYERS – Sole Representative Visa
You can request consultation from our immigration lawyers over the phone as in person.
Mann’s Solutions is international immigration law firm with offices in London, Hong Kong and Moscow and has expertise in offering UK Visas and Immigration by Investment services to high net worth individuals. Our immigration lawyers regulated by OISC (Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner).
For further information or to discuss your personal circumstances in a private consultation with our immigration lawyers in London Office, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 993 63 46.