Сертификат для членов семьи граждан EEA

EEA Family Permit

• EEA FP (Family Permit)
• Requirements

Apply for EEA Family Permit

EEA Family Permit allows freedom of movement of European nationals to move freely within the European Union. Those who leave their home country and enter one of the Member States to work, live and/or study is exercising his/her treaty rights.
This is a crucial requirement for European who wish to invite their family members to the UK.
Upon successful application, usually a family member will be given a 6 months visa. Furthermore, after those initial 6 months a family member can apply for an EEA Residence card which will grant them a 5-year visa.

EEA Family Permit
You are a non-European national and you want to join your European family in the UK. Make your first step towards a British Passport.

Who can Qualify
• Must be a European
• Must be family member of a European National
• The European must be a worker, self-employed, students, Self-Sufficient or a Job Seeker (no less than two months)
• Your European family member has lived in the UK for more than 3 Months (proof required)

Your Route towards a British Passport
• Step 1- EEA Family Permit
• Step 2- After 6 months EEA Family Permit
• Step 3- After 5 years EEA Permanent Residence
• Step 4- After 1 year British Passport

EEA Family Permit
The EEA Family Permit is for those family members who are related to a European (or a European’s spouse, civil partner or unmarried partner).
In other words you must be:
• From outside the European Union
• The family member or ‘extended’ family member of a European national
Other ways you can apply for this type of visa are:
• With a derivative right of residence (you are the care of someone who ahs the right to be in the UK, the carer’s child, or the child of an EEA national who has previously worked in the UK
• Under the ‘Surinder Singh’ route (you are the family member of a British citizen who has lived and worked in another EEA country)
• With a Retained Right of Residence (you have the right to stay in the UK as the family member of an EEA national who has died, left the UK or is no longer your spouse or civil partner.
To qualify as a family member you must be:

• Spouse, civil partner
• Child or grandchild under 21 years old, or dependent child or grandchild of any age
• Dependant parent or grandparent
All other type of family members (including unmarried partners) are considered to be extended family members. However, they can still apply, it will just require additional documentation.

Requirements for EEA Family Permit

For this type of visa you will have to provide:

• A valid passport
• Evidence of your relationship to the European national (for example, a marriage certificate, civil partnership certificate, birth certificate or proof that you have lived together for at least 2 years as unmarried partners)
• Proof of your dependency on the European national (can be financial, emotional support or both)

You will have to prove that your European family member has a Permanent Right of Residence, has a Qualified Person certificate or is one of the following if they have been in the UK for more than 3 months:

• Working
• Self-employed
• Studying
• Self-sufficient

If the European family member is a student or self-sufficient he or she must have comprehensive sickness insurance.
Upon receiving EEA Family Permit it will grant entry clearance for 6 months and will provide a temporary right to live, study and work in the UK. Nearing the end of the visa. The family member can apply for a Family member visa (or an extended family member visa depending on who they are).
Apply for an EEA Residence Card after 6 months of receiving a Family Permit.
Mann's Solutions