Регистрационный сертификат EEA

EEA QP (Qualified Person) Certificate

• EEA QP (Qualified Person) Certificate

Apply for European Economic Area Qualified Person

The EEA QP (Qualified Person) Certificate is aimed at European Union citizens with a valid EU nationality. Furthermore, residency must not have reached the 5-year period. Also, this documents provides evidence that a person is “qualified” and is exercising his Treaty Rights.

To be eligible for this documents a person must be:
• A worker
• Self-employed
• Student
• Self-sufficient

A person who is not an EEA national cannot apply for EEA QP

If a European has been living in the UK for more than 3 months he or she can apply for a Qualified Person Certificate.

Your Route towards a British Passport

Step 1-EEA QP (Qualified Person)
Step 2-After 6 months EEA PR (Permanent Residence)
Step 3-After additional 1 year Naturalisation (British Passport)

European Economic Area Qualified Person Certificate

This type of document is for those who wish to obtain recognition that they are qualified workers. In order to apply for this type of document you must:
• Apply only as a European National
• Have lived in the UK for at least 3 months
• Be either a worker, self-employed, student or self-sufficient
• Actively searching for employment

This document will not have an expiry date. However it is recommended to apply for permanent residence (PR) after 5 years of residence.
It is possible to obtain EEA QP as a jobseeker but there will be difficulties if unemployment is longer than 6 months also evidence is required of active searches for employment.
European family members of European nationals can also apply for EEA QP as dependants.
Apply for EEA Permanent Residence after 5 years of living in the UK.